Current Transformer (CT) is used to transform the high AC current to small easily manageable values. They are connected with the panel meter or relay and they can help to measure the current or protect the equipment.
1. When the Hall sensor is used, attention must be paid to the coupling between the primary side coil and assistant side coil in order to get better dynamic characteristics and sensitivity, single conductor that should cram the thread hole of Hall sensor module completely is proposed to use.
2. When the Hall sensor is used, the best measuring accuracy can be got under rated input current value. When the measured current is much less than the rated value, the primary side can use multi-turns if want to obtain the best accuracy, that is IpNp=rated ampere-turns. In addition, the temperature of the primary side feeder line cannot be more than 80℃.
3. When the Hall current sensor is working normally, the auxiliary power supply cannot be more than ±20% of calibration value.
4. The Hall Current sensor is strictly prohibited to be fallen from high place (≥1m) during installation and use.
5. Zero and full scale regulator potentiometer can not be adjusted.
6. Auxiliary power supply is required to be deployed voluntarily.
7. Power positive and negative poles cannot be inversely connected.
Package dimensions(1 PC)
Package Weight(1 PC)
WHOLE BOX PACKAGE
Package dimensions(170 PCS)
Package Weight(170 PCS)
PRODUCT HS CODE
The above packing and weight data are only refer to model AHKC-EKA.
For other models or optional functions, please contact the salesman for details, thank you for your cooperation!
Would you like to get information about Acrel? We appreciate your interest and would be happy to advise you.Simply give us some information so we can get in touch with you
We will contact you within 24 hours.